Friday, March 4, 2016

Girl Scouts Sleepover!

       I think I haven't told you about it yet, but I'm a Girl Scout! We do so many interesting things whenever we have a Girl Scout meeting. So far, we will have a sleepover next week on March 10! It's going to be really exciting! 
       Our Girl Scout instructor gave our parents the permission slip so we can attend the sleepover. Good thing my parents agreed! The permission slip was actually pretty cool. It had a small checklist of what to bring, and all the other basic information (like when we will eat dinner, e.t.c). Since our dinner will be a potluck dinner, I'm gonna bring some pizza, 'cause who doesn't like pizza? 
       So that's basically it. If you like my blog posts, then stay tuned in"cindalesdailyblog.blogspot.com"

Have you ever joined the girl (or boy) scouts? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment