Friday, March 11, 2016

What Happened at the Girl Scouts Sleepover!

       Yesterday (and this morning) was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I had so much fun at the sleepover. Oh, of course I'll tell you about the sleepover. 
       So all of us met in a classroom at our school. We talked about all the fun games we would play and all. We planned that we would play some running games (like tag)at our school hardcourt before we could freshen up and eat dinner. 
       The first game we played outside was Rattlesnake Tag. The rules were: all of us needed to hold hands together. The person in the front tries to tag the person at the end. But if you let go of each others hands, you're out. Some people let go, but they didn't even GO out. Cheaters... but whateves. 
       The second game we played outside was Over and Under Basketball Relay.
The rules were: we all get divided into two teams (we were divided with colors, red team and blue team). Each team gets one ball. The person in front gives the ball to the next person over their head, and the person who got the ball from the first person gives it to the person behind them through their legs, or under. We keep repeating it over and over until the last person gets the ball. Once the last person gets the ball, they have to dribble around the pole in front of them and go back to the front of the line. The goal is to get the first person in the line to be first again. Blue team won (which was my team) but the other people cheated. So I would give the points to the red team, but they refuse. So blue team won.
       Whew, that was very long! Well anyways, the last game we played was Cat and Mouse Tag. The rules were: one person gets to be the Cat. The rest get in groups of 3, then we line up behind each other. Then, one person gets to be Mouse. The obvious rule is that the cat should tag the mouse. But only one thing: if the mouse gets into any random line (either their original line or anyone else's), the cat can't tag the mouse anymore. So since the mouse joined that line, the first person in the front of the line will be the mouse, and the cat tries to catch the mouse. When the moue gets tagged, then the cat becomes the mouse and the mouse becomes the cat. Since I became mouse only ONCE, I never got to be the cat.
       After that, we washed our faces in the bathroom. Then, we went back to get our stuff and put it in the gym. That's the place where we will sleep. We'll sleep on the gym mats. Then, we went to the cafeteria/canteen to eat dinner. There was a LOT of pizza there, but I only ate 2 slices. What I ate there was 2 slices o'pizza, 5 tiny chocolate brownies, some pasta, a slice of blueberry cheesecake, and a small chocolate muffin. There was no other main dish other than pasta. 
       When we finished our dinner, we planned some things for a scavenger hunt! Red team plans for blue, blue team plans for red. When the red team was placing their clues in the dark, we were writing some creepy things on the whiteboard. When red team came back, we went to place our clues in the dark, too! When WE came back, they ERASED our stuff! Hmmph, unfair! But whateves.
        After planning and placing our objects for the scavenger hunt, we had a nail polish game If any boys are reading this, I know it's weird for you. Just skip this paragraph if you want. The rules were: we would sit in a circle and number ourselves from 1-20. The 1st person who goes first picks a nail polish color, spins it, and whoever the gets pointed at by the nail polish, the person who spun it paints their nail, even if it points to the person who spun the nail polish. I never spun it because we didn't have enough time for the mo-- wait a minute! I never told you yet! 
       After a few minutes of the nail polish game, we went to the auditorium to watch a movie! We didn;t know exactly which movie it was until we all arrived there. Some of you may have seen it, and some of you may have not. It was... The Good Dinosaur! I won't spoil it for you, but I can tell you this: it's all about family. We finished the movie at 10:40 PM. 
       When we were done cleaning up and getting ready to sleep, it took me like 30 minutes to clean up. There were a lot of girls in the bathroom, so I had to wait until there were few people. I wore this pajama shirt that said "Dream Night and Day". And the pajama pants was grey, and it had black and purple stars on it. 
       Some of us were painting our own nails (not playing by the rules of the game, just well, DOING it). I painted my nails silver, but it turned out really UGLY! Well, only my left hand looks ugly, not my right. I painted my toe nails pink (with the help of one scout). I painted my left foot, while the other scout painted my right foot. And yeah, that's it for the nail polish thingy.
       I made my bed ready to sleep on and then the lights went out. I talked to my friends who're sleeping beside me. I mostly to to this girl named Malak. She was really fun to talk to. Before 1 AM hit, my eyes just automatically closed and all I could see was black.
       When I woke up at 7 AM (ish), we all brushed our teeth and packed up all our stuff into our bags and put it in the hallway near our school library. Then, we went to the cafeteria/canteen to eat some breakfast. I ate some corn flakes mixed with Coco Pops (of course as a cereal), a slice of blueberry cheescake (again), 1 a slice of pizza, and a small chocolate muffin. I also had some multi fruit juice. It was a very yummy breakfast! 
       Then, guess what happens next.............................................................
Scavenger Hunt! I told you that we prepared it so we could do the scavenger hunt for the next morning. The scavenger hunt for us was REALLY HARD! But we found most of the clues anyways, so yeah.
       When it was 8:30 AM, we all got our bags and went home. That's almost EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of what I did in the sleepover. So yeah, see you in my next blog post! If you like my posts, then stay tuned in "cindalesdailyblog.blogspot.com"
Have you ever went to a sleepover before? Do you like nail polish? Do you enjoy scavenger hunts? Answer in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment