Sunday, February 21, 2016

Interesting Stuff From Last Week and This Week

       It's been a while since I had made a post in this blog, but here I am writing one blog post now! Well, what I will write about is about some interesting things that happened last week and this week. 
       First of all, me and my friend Michelle is planning a sleepover! We have NEVER been to a sleepover, so it's going to be pretty exciting (I think). We planned out everything that we will do during the sleepover. I might type a blog post about our sleepover. That's basically it about that.
       Second of all, we had a four day weekend last week! Since I go to school in Yanbu, the weekends are on Fridays and Saturdays. So, my school that I attend had no school on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! It was a bit boring to me, the four-day weekend, but not too boring.
       Third of all, I made a Roblox account! If you don't know what Roblox is, you better check it out! Yes, it is for kids, but it has really cool games! My favorite games are Escape the iPhone Obby!, Speed Run 4, and Hide and Seek Extreme. All thanks to Pieperson50, Vurse, and Tim7775. 
       Last thing: I'm sick! I have a small cold, a lower back pain, and a little cough. I was absent on Monday and Thursday last week, so I only had 2 days of school last week! If you don't get why I only had 2 days of school last week, it's because none of us had school on Sunday, I was absent on Monday, went to school on Tuesday and Wednesday, but was absent on Thursday. Yes, I'm lucky, but it was boring. I had nothing to do but rest.
       Make a blog post ASAP! (as soon as possible). If you like my blog posts, then stay tuned at "cindalesdailyblog.blogspot.com"
Have you ever been to a sleepover? Do you have four-day weekends at your school? Do you have a Roblox account? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment