Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Short Autoiography

If you don't know me yet, I'll tell you some things about myself. Let's get started!
      My name is Cindale, and I am 11 years old. I am the second child in my family. I am from the Philippines, but I live in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. I'm currently in 5th Grade, and I attend this school called "Yanbu International School" or "YIS". Now that the basic things are told, I will tell you a few more things about myself.
       The colors of the rainbow are my favorite colors. I have 2 sisters, and no brothers. My favorite book is "Maniac Magee" by Jerry Spinelli. I like Star Wars movies, especially the new movie, "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". It's just really cool, with lightsabers, jets, and a lot of other stuff. My favorite hobbies are baking, singing, and swimming. I don't really know how to bake, but I love to help my mom bake cakes, cookies, or cupcakes. I seriously LOVE to sing a lot. Plus, my voice is pretty good (hey, I'm no trying to brag here. Just saying). I usually swim in the Philippines, but I sometimes swim in Yanbu, too.
       My favorite holidays are Christmas, New Years Eve, and my birthday. Well, my birthday isn't really a holiday, but in my book, it is. I love to play instruments such as:

  • Piano
  • Recorder
  • Ukulele
  • Drums
In my spare time, I read books, play with my little sister, chat with my friends in Google Hangouts or Facebook Messenger, or clean my room. I sometimes watch movies, too.
       Well, that's basically the main things about me. If you want me to add some more things about me, comment down below and I will make another post about it when I DO have comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment